Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"To be able to look back on ones life in satisfaction, is to live twice"

Lipstick NARS- Barbarella


The quote in the title is from poet Khalil Gibran. I love some of his work so you'll be seeing more of his quotes throughout the life of this blog. I love poetry in general and the vast interpretations that each individual can have to the same piece. For me this quote pushes me to enjoy life in its entirety so that when I look back I will have no regrets. What does it mean to you?

This is just an outfit from Uni the other day, really simple and comfortable.

Hope you week is going well!
I promise I own other shoes, I just LOVE these atm.
Hat: Roots Canada
Plaid Shirt : Roots Canada- Men's Shirt
Jeans: F21
Owl Ring: Aldo Accessories
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you.