Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dorcas' Diary: Momento Vivre

Sunset in Havana, Cuba. Take me back!
School is starting to get hectic, coupled with working part-time, church, and volunteering with an amazing Canadian beauty magazine, its safe to say I'm stressed. To add to that I'm working on preparing for an interview for my graduate study program as well as my statement of interest. It seems like its getting harder and harder to fit social time into my schedule. 

I love this quote, its Latin and it simply means "Remember to Live". Its  a great reminder to not get caught up in the destination but to enjoy the journey of life as I go along. I'm currently planning a graduation trip to Paris, Madrid, Lisbon & London. I'm very excited to see new parts of the world, besides London (was born there/lived there for some time), and take in new cultures.


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you.