Friday, January 21, 2011

Everything that shines isn't always gold

click to englarge
I woke up this morning feeling creative. I had gotten some MAC glitters from a friend & decided to experiment. Make-up is hands down my creative outlet. Sometimes I create looks that are wearable, other looks, I wouldn't dare leave the house wearing. 

The first picture was taken on my camera & then it died so I took the others in photobooth.
The glitter used is MAC 3D gold glitter, the way it sparkles in the light is amazing.
This is far from a day look but would look fantastic at a celebration.
Glitter & Glue FTW (lash glue that is)!

If you are going to attempt this look, don't even bother to do you foundation or skin first. The glitter gets EVERYWHERE. 
TIP: use tape to get the glitter of your skin, before doing face make-up.
Products:
Eyes
*Black eyeshadow base (you can use an eyeliner) all over lid
*MAC 3D gold glitter over lid
*MAC eyeshadow in Folie & Sketch for crease
*MAC Pigment in Dark soul for outcorner
*MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack as eyeliner for upper/lower lashline
*Quo False Lashes
*Duo Lash Glue

Face
*MAC blush in Raizin
*MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW50 for under eyes
*Clinique Perfectly Real Compact powder in 148(N)

Lips
MAC Lipstick in Half n Half
MAC Lipliner in Chestnut

Cheers!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you.