Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Snapshots 01.


Sunday Snapshots...

I've decided to do a weekly scheduled blog post to keep me on track with this whole blogging shindig. I'm very much a type-A personality/constantly organizing/schedule following/list making-kind of person, so scheduled posts only make sense.

I'm not entirely sure of how these post will be structured, I'm playing with the idea of one picture each week or multiple pictures from throughout the week. Feedback? Drop me a line.

This week its multiple pictures.
 Christmas Nails! American Apparel polish in 'Downtown LA' & OPI top coat in 'Only Gold for Me'
 I was a sick bugger all week. Runny nose, sinus headache, sniffles, and absolutely everything in between. The girls at David's Tea recommended "Jessie's Tea" I don't think it did much, but tasted great:)
 Beauties. Stunners. Neck Breakers. I could go on with words to describe how much I love these shoes. Boxing day purchase from Nine West. Wore them for New Years Eve and the platform in them makes them super comfortable, & I'm not lying just because they're pretty.
A few Christmas cards from the co-workers. Christmas came and went as well as New Years. I have a great feeling about this year.

Happy New Year!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you.