Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome Back!

How many of you remember that Mase Song? Don't act like you don't know it! I'm back after a much needed vacation.
I apologize for leaving the blog absent for so long, but THANK YOU all for baring with me :) I will be back with regular blog posts from here on out. What have you guys been up to? I feel like it's been ages, I feel like I'm starting to get to know the regular readers/commenters so it felt weird not communicating for so long. I'll leave you with some pictures from my trip, have a great day guys!

If you are in Paris, these are the BEST macaroons EVER!

Lisboa, Portugal.
Albufeira, Portugal.

Madrid, Spain.

Le Louvre


  1. Welcome back! Love the pictures. Did you shop at all? Congratulations on graduating. What's next?

  2. Oh it looks so beautiful and looks like you guys had a good time..

  3. Wow, that is amazing, really nice pictures too.

    The Crystal Dare,

  4. Wow! Next time, I'm sneaking myself into your suitcase! [I'm not kidding, I've started making preparations..]

  5. hey I am happy you are back. I have a question, how was spain? I've heard some not so nice things about Spain from blacks who have traveled there.


I'd LOVE to hear from you.